New York Personal Injury Lawyers: Tough, Caring and Effective
A crash, a bang, a crack and someone’s life is suddenly changed forever. The decisions that one makes after an accident are, therefore, critical and can permanently affect the well-being of that person and his or her loved ones.
The most important decision: The lawyer that you chose.
Make no mistake, every law firm out there has a website touting its results or a commercial with a catchy jingle or phrase. However, the right lawyer understands that in the aftermath of an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, an injured person typically is overwhelmed by and needs help with the myriad of problems beyond the lawsuit that arise. That person needs to be enveloped with care and knowledge during this difficult time and not thought of as another potential fee for a law firm.
At Lutfy and Lutfy, P.C. we have spent two decades fighting the insurance companies to collect millions of dollars for our clients in New York City, Nassau, Suffolk Counties and throughout New York State. Our focus is our client’s total well-being. We try to remove the worries that follow an accident by:
- finding the right medical care for our client – even if there is no available insurance.
- traveling to our new client when they cannot come to us for an initial free consultation and during the lawsuit.
- helping our client pursue workers compensation, no-fault, and Social Security benefits.
- securing prompt payment of damages to client’s automobile for which we do not charge a fee.
- immediately investigating the scene of the accident, interviewing witnesses, hiring the right experts and using the latest technology to build a case.
Lutfy and Lutfy also knows that as good a result as we can achieve in a case, it is not worth much if our clients do not have the tools to assess whether that outcome is in their best interest. We are committed to fully communicating with our clients to make sure that they understand the law and other factors that affect their case. We want our clients to make informed decisions about their case, their life, and never look back and think “what if”.
Our staff and lawyers are fluent in Spanish, Greek, Portugese and Arabic and are eager to help you now.
WE DO NOT COLLECT A FEE, UNLESS YOU RECOVER AT THE END OF YOUR CASE. LITIGATION COSTS ARE DEDUCTED FROM THE RECOVERY AT THE END OF THE CASE AND ARE NOT PREPAID BY YOU, EXCEPT IN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES.