New York Motorcycle Accidents
The victims of Garden City motorcycle crashes often discover that their injuries may not be the worst part of the accident. They often face the difficult struggle of defending themselves against the contention that they were at fault.
Garden City motorcycle crash attorney—facing prejudices
To many people, accidents involving motorcycles indefinitely means the motorcyclist is to blame. This is a myth, and a blatant misunderstanding that can make it difficult for motorcyclists to obtain compensation for their injuries.
Lutfy & Lutfy, P.C. fights for you. We provide legal backing that helps clients overcome the struggles of filing a motorcycle injury claim, including:
- Confronting prejudice from insurance companies, police, and other motorists
- Negotiating with insurance companies that are trying to avoid full coverage of damages
- Finding adequate and ongoing medical care for extensive injuries
- Filing for disability benefits if your injury prevents you from working
- Conducting a thorough investigation of the accident and damages
L&L often uses sophisticated scene re-constructionists and other accident experts to make sure the insurance company and courts truly understand all the elements of your accident. We aim to make them understand the value of what you lost and preserve your right to compensation.
Long Island motorcycle accident statistics
L&L thinks it is vital that our clients understand what is happens on the road. We stay up-to-date with the recent trends of motorcycle accidents in New York and across the country.
The FARS—Fatality Analysis Reporting System—website’s 2007 motorcycle accident statistics reveal many illuminating facts:
- 5,286 fatal motorcycle accidents were reported in the U.S.
- 2,313 were single-vehicle crashes
- 2,973 were caused by collisions with another motor vehicles
- 38% impacted the front
- 3.9% impacted the right side
- 3.1% impacted the rear
The factual evidence in motorcycle accidents paints a dramatically different picture than the misconception that motorcyclists are typically at fault. It suggests that motorcyclists are more often than not the victim of head-on crashes, improper lane changes, and sudden erratic stops.
Bike wreck lawyers on your side
L&L rely on a well-researched knowledge of the anatomy of motorcycle accidents. We know how to expose driver negligence and liabilities to protect bikers’ claims to equal rights on the open road.